Underwood University wants you to have a great experience attending our institution. The Administration of the University is here to help you. The Office of Student Affairs exists to support students academically, spiritually, intellectually, and socially. If you need help with an academic issue, if you have a question about balancing your life and your studies, or if you just need someone to talk to, the Office of Student Affairs is there for you, providing advice and counseling. The OSA is focused on your well-being as a student, and wants your time at Underwood to be as rewarding and fruitful as possible. Underwood University’s Chaplain is available to help students with spiritual matters. UU Administrative Offices (Admissions, Registrar, International Student Affairs) can help you with enrollment, getting set up with classes, student visas and change-of-status procedures, etc. Please do not hesitate to ask a member of UU faculty or staff if you need help with any situation. We are here for you!


Underwood University also partners with local churches, charities, and nonprofits to provide a number of volunteer and service opportunities for our students. Whether you are looking to practice real ministry as part of your degree program or just looking to help out, we can find you a place where you can serve and help the community. Please contact the Office of Student Affairs if you are interested in volunteering or outreach.